10ft DNV Offshore Reefer Container
DNV 2.7-1 certified offshore transportation of temperature-controlled goods.
Cargostore’s Offshore Reefer Containers provide energy efficient, portable and secure storage of goods requiring temperature control. Our Reefers are certified to DNV 2.7-1 standards, are suitable for offshore use and come in 10ft and 20ft sizes.
- DNV 2.7-1 certified and CSC plated
- Robust, reliable and proven design
- Built for the high ambient temperatures of the Middle East (+50°C)
- Can freeze or chill goods
- Units can be supplied with stainless steel shelving
- PVC Curtain and Interior light
- Units can be stacked with their slings still attached
- Worldwide availability
10ft DNV Offshore Refrigerated Container Specifications
Slings – Units supplied with DNV certified slings
External nominal dimensions – 10’ x 8’ x 8’ 6” (high) 2.99m x 2.44m x 2.59m (high)
Internal dimensions – 7’ 10” x 7’ 6” x 7’ 1”, 2.39m x 2.29m x 2.16m
Cubic capacity – 418ft3, 11.865m3
Tare weight – 6,610 lbs, 3,000 kgs ± 2%
Max Gross Weight (for offshore) – 22,050lbs, 10,000 kgs
Max Payload (for offshore) – 15,440 lbs, 7,000 kgs ± 2%
Refrigeration – Daikin, Carrier Transicold or Thermo King
Set temperature range – -25ºc to +25ºc with ambient up to +50º
Control – Integrated Microprocessor control unit.
Designed, Built and Certified – DNV 2.7-1, BS EN 12079
All specifications are indicative. Individual container’s dimensions may differ.