DNV Offshore Containers
Cargostore supplies a full range of DNV offshore containers for lease or purchase. All our containers are certified to the DNV 2.7-1 standard and come with a DNV sling. Browse our library of Standard CCU’s, DNV Reefers, Offshore Tank Containers and more.
We deliver globally with constant availability, short delivery times and 24/7 customer service.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What is an offshore container?
As per the European Committee for Standardization (EN-12079: 2006) an offshore container is a “portable unit, specially designed for repeated use in the transport of goods or equipment to, from or between fixed and/or floating offshore installations and ships”.
Exposed to open seas and loaded onto platforms in harsh weather conditions. DNV containers must be capable of withstanding temperatures as low as -20°C.
There are two main types of certified offshore containers; DNV and ISO. Both kinds are available from Cargostore with no minimum rental term, worldwide delivery, and a seamless, fast service. Bespoke modifications can also be accommodated on request.
Want to know more? Check out our article ‘What is a DNV Offshore Container’.
Why choose Cargostore?
Cargostore stocks a full range of DNV 2.7-1 certified Offshore Containers ranging from standard Offshore Containers to DNV Tanks, Half height containers and Baskets. We are the world’s largest supplier of DNV Offshore Reefer Containers and the only company currently offering the 20ft Dual Voltage, Twin Room Reefer unit.
We deliver worldwide with no minimum rental period and immediate supply. Our global network of depots, in convenient locations for our clients ensures we can deliver to you at speed, whatever your container requirement.
Cargostore prides itself of providing best-in-class customer service with 24/7 availability, weekend Operational support, local representatives globally and ease of service. Customers can register to download certificates online.
The Cargostore difference
- Access specialised equipment that is difficult to source elsewhere including our DNV Dual Voltage, Twin Room Reefer Container, our 24ft Half Height Container and range of DNV Tanks.
- No minimum rental period and immediate availability.
- Local representatives and a global network of conveniently positioned depots.
- Cargostore units are painted our special lime green colour for superior night-visibility.
- We also stock a full range of ISO Certified Intermodal Shipping Containers for your convenience.