Mining & Special Containers
We stock a large range of mining containers and specialised containers for off-grid sites.
BK2 is an IMDG (International Maritime Dangerous Goods) code that redefines Bulk Containers. It differs from standard ISO in two main areas:
- End wall strength is greater, with test load of 0.6 payload, compared to 0.4 for a standard ISO container.
- Loose bulk must be contained without leakage.
Bespoke Secure Container fully compliant with UK Home Office Legislation and conforms with JSP440 requirements.
- Adjustable security cages
- Emergency lighting with testing capability
- Air Conditioning
- Explosion proof lights or low-profile LED lights
10ft size also available.
Cargostore stocks a variety of specialised containers for use in Mining and Stability & Aid projects including Coal Carriers, Bitumen Carriers, Iron Ore Carrying Half Heights, Diesel Stores as well as Site Office/Canteens, Accommodation Units and Heavy Duty Toolstores.
All containers are certified to an ISO standard, they are available to rent or purchase. Additional sizes and bespoke modifications are also available and can be turned around quickly to meet your requirements.
We also stock container accessories such as ramps, heavy duty padlocks and lockboxes, lighting, moisture traps and more.
Call us today on +44 (0)208 879 199 or email email@example.com