20ft DNV Offshore Refrigerated Container
Available now for lease or sale.
Cargostore’s 20ft Offshore Reefer Container provides energy efficient, portable and secure storage of goods requiring temperature control. All our Reefers are certified to DNV 2.7-1 standards, are suitable for offshore use and come in 10ft and 20ft sizes.
- DNV 2.7-1 certified and CSC plated
- Robust, reliable and proven design
- Built for the high ambient temperatures of the Middle East (+50°C)
- Can freeze and chill goods
- Available in 10ft, 10ft split, 20ft and 20ft Dual Voltage DNV sizes
- Units can be supplied with stainless steel shelving
- PVC Curtain and Interior light
- Units can be stacked with their slings still attached
- Worldwide availability
20ft Offshore Refrigerated Container Dimensions
All specifications are indicative. Individual container’s dimensions may differ.
Units supplied with DNV certified slings
External Nominal Dimensions
20’ x 8’ x 8’ 6” (high) 6.06m x 2.44m x 2.59m (high)
18’ x 7’ 7” x 7’ 6”, 5.49m x 2.28m x 2.26m
957 ft³, 27 m³
11,180 lbs, 5,070 kgs
Max Gross Weight (for offshore)
44,090 lbs, 20,000 kgs
Max Payload (for offshore)
32,910 lbs, 14,930 kgs
Daikin, Carrier Transicold or Thermo King
Set Temperature Range
-35ºc to +30ºc in ambient up to +50º
Integrated Microprocessor control unit.
Designed, Built and Certified
DNV 2.7-1, BS EN 12079
Cargostore supplies Offshore Reefer Containers with no minimum rental period and global delivery. Available from our many depots worldwide. Contact us today at email@example.com or phone +44 (0)208 879 1900