Ore Carrying Half Height
Our Ore Carrying Half Heights are BK2 certified for heavy bulk loads not requiring large cubic capacity.
The Ore Carrying Half Height is a specialised BK2 certified container for the storage and transportation of diverse and dense cargo types often used in the mining and mineral industries. It has a large payload suitable for heavy bulk cargo.
- A BK2 certification is an IMDG (International Maritime Dangerous Goods) code that redefines Bulk Containers. It differs from standard ISO in two main areas:
- End wall strength is greater, with test load of 0.6 payload, compared to 0.4 for a standard ISO container
- Loose bulk must be contained without leakage.
- Check out our Coal Carrying Container and our Palletwide Bulker Container
- Hire, purchase or request modifications
- We deliver worldwide
20ft Ore Carrying Half Height Container Specifications
All specifications are indicative. Individual container dimensions may differ.