Ore Carrying Half Height
Our Ore Carrying Half Heights are BK2 certified for heavy bulk loads not requiring large cubic capacity.
The Ore Carrying Half Height is a specialised BK2 certified container for the storage and transportation of diverse and dense cargo types often used in the mining and mineral industries. It has a large payload suitable for heavy bulk cargo.
- A BK2 certification is an IMDG (International Maritime Dangerous Goods) code that redefines Bulk Containers. It differs from standard ISO in two main areas:
- End wall strength is greater, with test load of 0.6 payload, compared to 0.4 for a standard ISO container
- Loose bulk must be contained without leakage.
- Check out our Coal Carrying Container and our Palletwide Bulker Container
- Hire, purchase or request modifications
- We deliver worldwide
20ft Ore Carrying Half Height Container Specifications
All specifications are indicative. Individual container dimensions may differ.
External Nominal Dimensions
6m x 2.43m x 1.45m (high), 20’ x 8’ x 4’ 9” (high)
5.8m x 2.37m x 1.40m, 19’10” x 7’ 10” x 4’ 7”
15.5 m3 547 ft3
3,150 kgs, 6,940 lbs
Max Gross Weight
33,000 kgs, 72,750 lbs
29,850 kgs, 65,810 lbs
Tipping or Rotational
Steel or aluminium exterior, stainless steel interior
Door Locking Gear
4 sets including provision for seals and padlocks
Designed, Built and Certified