20ft Workshop Container
ISO certified container with a bespoke build and integration to
- Fitted with refrigeration or ECU
- Lloyds/ABS type approval
- External dimensions – 6m x 2.43m x 2.6
- Photos show container in Capability Demonstrator configuration
20ft Workshop Specifications
DROPS bail bar configuration with integral forklift pockets and ISO standard corner castings.
• Side personnel door and double cargo doors to the end.
• Sufficient floor space for a NATO standard pallet.
• 415V 63A three phase + neutral + earth supply, four 240V 13A double sockets, two vapour proof 5ft fluorescent light fittings, two IP66 waterproof 2 way light switches, one 16A 415V 5 pin socket outlet, one x 16A 240V 3 pin socket outlet, one x 16A 110V 3 pin socket outlet, one x 415/110/240V socket outlet and one x three phase + neutral + earth consumer unit with all containment in galvanized rust proof steel.
• The demonstrator is fitted with; 2 x steel workbenches pillar drill, compressor, bench grinder, vice, cabinets, storage lockers and tool boxes.
• Ability to furnish with overhead crane which would extend from the container to facilitate a pack-lift.
• Manufactured with steel exceeding BSEN 10025FE 430A standard and welded exceeding standard EN287 ASME Section 9.