Offshore Waste Skip
(3m³ FEL Type)
DNV 2.7-1 certified offshore waste bin with a front end loading design and forklift pockets for easy movement.
The DNV Offshore Waste Skip is used for the storage and transportation of non-hazardous general waste such as food waste or recycling to and from offshore platforms. Our 3m³ Waste Skip is certified to DNV 2.7-1 standards and has a front end loading design with forklift pockets for easy loading.
- Lightweight lid for easy lifting
- Lid seals and tie down points to minimize spillage during transport
- DNV 2.7-1 certified and CSC plated
- Robust, reliable and proven design
- Units can be stacked with their slings still attached
- Worldwide availability with no minimum rental period
DNV Waste Skip Dimensions
All specifications are indicative. Individual container’s dimensions may differ.
What is an Offshore Waste Skip?
An offshore waste skip is a DNV rated container used to store and transport waste to and from the offshore platform. Common uses include disposal of scrap metals, food stuffs, materials for recycling, drill cuttings and general industrial waste.
Cargostore supplies DNV waste skips with no minimum rental period and global delivery. Available from our many depots worldwide. Contact us today at email@example.com or phone +44 (0)208 879 1900