The Cargostore Mission Statement
- Increasing awareness amongst employees and stakeholders and other interested parties;
- Providing information, instruction, training and supervision as required;
- Promoting best practice;
- Encouraging the development of innovative ideas and initiatives;
- Ensuring, as a minimum, that legal compliance is achieved and that any other customer, partner internal or external influences etc. environmental requirements. are met;
- Reducing waste and the consumption of energy, water and other natural resources;
- Increasing the use of recycled material and products from sustainable sources.
- Wherever we have the capability and/or influence conduct our business in the most environmentally friendly manner.
- Avoid using services or purchasing goods that are clearly of detriment to our World.
- Ensure used materials such as obsolete computer systems, components, paper, cardboard and ink cartridges etc. are recycled. Where possible, container parts will be returned to the manufacturer for reprocessing.
- Limit the volume of rubbish produced in the office;
- Consider the need to print. Do I need to print this document?
- Minimise the use of power, for example, by turning off any electrical equipment not currently in use.
- Committed to continual improvement, the prevention of pollution and protection of the environment;
- Ensure this Policy is communicated to all employees and made available to the Public.