At Cargostore Worldwide we are committed to undertaking our business activities in an environmentally responsible manner.
We are committed to protecting the environment by:
- Minimising our use of resources, utilities, equipment, and materials, seeking to minimise their use, to recycle
or minimise waste whenever practicable and to use products from sustainable sources
- Complying with the requirements of environmental legislation and client standards where applicable to meet
our environmental obligations
- Ensuring environmental issues are considered in planning our business and managing our operations
- Continually improving our environmental performance through the development and achievement of
objectives and targets
- Preventing pollution and having procedures in place to deal with environmental accidents
- Complying with environmental requirements within our EMS and continually improving where possible
- Providing the necessary training and guidance to employees, partners, and contractors to ensure they are
fully aware of our Environmental Policy, objectives, and targets and able to fulfil these commitments.
- Ensuring effective relationships are maintained with partners, regulatory bodies, and relevant parties
- Using suppliers who are prepared to comply with our environmental requirements
- Reviewing this policy annually to ensure its ongoing suitability to customer, legislative and operational
Our Policy will be communicated to all persons working for, or on behalf of, Cargostore as part of Induction training and ongoing refresher training. It is available to our employees via our company electronic systems. It will also be provided to our supply chain and partners.
It is available to all interested parties upon request.