Simple and efficient power solution for refrigerated containers remote from an external power source.
The Clip-On Genset also known as a Clip-On Generator is a specialised product designed to provide power to Reefer Containers when an external source of power is not available, such as during transportation. The Clip-on Genset attaches to the chassis of the container and runs on diesel, gasoline or gas.
- Suitable for ISO and DNV 2.7-1 Reefers
- Mounted to the container chassis using the corner castings
- Direct injection 2.2 litre diesel engine: 15KW, 18.75 KVA 460 VAC, 3 phase 60 Hz
- Disc type radial fan for cooling: Sealed large diameter rear bearing.
- Vacuum pressure impregnated rotor: Manual control switch on/off.
Clip-On Genset Specifications
What is a clip-on Genset?
A clip-on Genset or generator is also known as a power unit which can be attached to a reefer container to provide continuous electricity during transportation or where power is unavailable.
How does a clip-on generator work?
A Genset is usually mounted to a refrigerated container to act as the container’s power source. Gensets run on diesel, gasoline or gas making it easy to move refrigerated containers without having to unload any goods stored inside.
Cargostore supplies clip-on gensets globally. Contact us today at email@example.com or phone +44 (0)208 879 1900