Simple and efficient power solution for Refrigerated Containers remote from an external power source.
- Suitable for ISO and DNV 2.7-1 Reefers
- Mounted to the container chassis using the corner castings
- We deliver worldwide
What is a clip-on Genset?
A clip-on Genset or generator is also known as a power unit which can be attached to a reefer container to provide continuous electricity during transportation or where power is unavailable.
How does a clip-on generator work?
A Genset is usually mounted to a refrigerated containerto act as the container’s power source. Gensets run ondiesel, gasoline or gas making it easy to move refrigerated containers without having to unload any goods stored inside.
Clip-On Genset Specifications
- Ideal short-term power solution for Reefers, 1 hour – 3 days
- Increased mobility and freedom of choice for siting
- 15KW, 18.75KVA, 460V AC, 3Phase 60Hz
- Fuel capacity 130 US gal/492 litres
- For clip-on mounting, the RG15 pin-mounting bracket saves time; for clamp mounting, the self-aligning ratchet clamp locks allow safe & secure attachment to corner castings
- Attaching and disconnecting the generator set takes just minutes
- Industry standard, proven 2.2 litre engine with speed sensor and electronic governor