Simple and efficient power solution for refrigerated containers remote from an external power source.
The DNV Offshore Tool Box is a specialised container for the storage and transportation of offshore equipment. Certified to DNV 2.7-1 standards, this unit is built with a heavy duty design, with full width end doors and spring assisted roof lid for easy loading and access.
- Suitable for ISO and DNV 2.7-1 Reefers
- Mounted to the container chassis using the corner castings
- Direct injection 2.2 litre diesel engine: 15KW, 18.75 KVA 460 VAC, 3 phase 60 Hz
- Disc type radial fan for cooling: Sealed large diameter rear bearing.
- Vacuum pressure impregnated rotor: Manual control switch on/off.
Clip-On Genset Specifications
What is a clip-on Genset?
A clip-on Genset or generator is also known as a power unit which can be attached to a reefer container to provide continuous electricity during transportation or where power is unavailable.
How does a clip-on generator work?
A Genset is usually mounted to a refrigerated containerto act as the container’s power source. Gensets run ondiesel, gasoline or gas making it easy to move refrigerated containers without having to unload any goods stored inside.