40ft Dangerous Goods Container
Reliable, sturdy and fully certified unit for transporting or storing a range of dangerous goods.
The 40ft Dangerous Goods Container is a specialised container for the storage and transportation of hazardous goods such as chemicals, medicine or goods that require a bunded floor to protect in case of spillage.
- ISO certified and CSC plated for transporting by rail, sea and road
- Bunded floor for spillage
- Ventilation to allow the dispersal of vapours and fumes
- Available in: 10ft, 20ft, 40ft sizes, as well as a 20ft full side access version
- Hire, purchase or request modifications
- We deliver worldwide
40ft Dangerous Goods Container Specifications
All specifications are indicative. Individual container dimensions may differ.
External Nominal Dimensions
12m x 2.43m x 2.6m (high), 40’ x 8’ x 8’ 6” (high)
11.8m x 2.35m x 2.4m, 40’ 4” x 7’ 8” x 7’ 10”
2,200 kgs, 4,850 lbs
Max Gross Weight
30,480 kgs, 67,200 lbs
28,295 kgs, 62,380 lbs
Steel or aluminium exterior, stainless steel interior
Designed, Built and Certified