20ft Vaccine Storage Container
Super-cold Refrigerated Container designed for the storage and transportation of vaccines and other pharmaceuticals.
The 20ft Vaccine Storage Container is a specialised refrigerated container with a colder temperature range, suitable for the storage of vaccines and other cargo which require extremely low storage temperatures.
- -70°C to -10°C temperature range
- Transport as a standalone unit powered by our Clip-On Generators or connect to an external power source.
- ISO certified and CSC plated for transporting by rail, sea and road
- Hire, purchase or request modifications
- We deliver worldwide
- Check out our Standard 20ft Reefer Container and our BlizzardStore for alternative refrigeration options.
20ft Vaccine Storage Container Specifications
All specifications are indicative. Individual container dimensions may differ.
External Nominal Dimensions
6 m x 2.43 m x 2.9 m (high), 20’ x 8’ x 9’ 6” (high)
5.4 m x 2.06 m x 2.18 m, 17’ 9” x 6’ 9” x 7’ 2”
24 m³, 848 ft³
4,500 kgs, 9,920 lbs
Max Gross Weight
24,000 kgs, 52,910 lbs
19,500 kgs, 32,990 lbs
-70ºC to -10ºC
Designed, Built and Certified