20ft DNV Offshore Reefer Container
DNV 2.7-1 certified offshore transportation of temperature-controlled goods.
Cargostore’s Offshore Reefer Containers provide energy efficient, portable and secure storage of goods requiring temperature control. Our Reefers are certified to DNV 2.7-1 standards, are suitable for offshore use and come in 10ft and 20ft sizes.
- DNV 2.7-1 certified and CSC plated
- Robust, reliable and proven design
- Built for the high ambient temperatures of the Middle East (+50°C)
- Can freeze and chill simultaneously
- Units can be supplied with stainless steel shelving
- PVC Curtain and Interior light
- Units can be stacked with their slings still attached
- Worldwide availability
20ft DNV Offshore Reefer Specifications
Slings – Units supplied with DNV certified slings
External nominal dimensions – 20’ x 8’ x 8’ 6” (high) 6.06m x 2.44m x 2.59m (high)
Internal dimensions – 18’ x 7’ 7” x 7’ 6”, 5.49m x 2.28m x 2.26m
Cubic capacity – 957 ft³, 27 m³
Tare weight – 11,180 lbs, 5,070 kgs
Max Gross Weight (for offshore) – 44,090 lbs, 20,000 kgs
Max Payload (for offshore) – 22,000 lbs, 10,000 kgs
Refrigeration – Daikin, Carrier Transicold or Thermo King
Set temperature range – -35ºc to +30ºc in ambient up to +50º
Control – Integrated Microprocessor control unit.
Designed, Built and Certified – DNV 2.7-1, BS EN 12079
All specifications are indicative. Individual container’s dimensions may differ.