20ft Hard Top Open Top Container
Our ISO certified open top containers are designed for shipping or storing larger cargo which cannot be loaded via the end door.
The 20ft Hard Top Open Top Container is a specialised container with a solid removable roof allowing for vertical loading, as well as the storage and transportation of larger goods that cannot be loaded via the end doors.
- ISO certified and CSC plated for transporting by rail, sea and road
- Solid open top which can be removed to allow loading via the roof.
- Available in: 20ft and 40ft sizes, as well as standard Open Top 20ft and 40ft options.
- Hire, purchase or request modifications
- We deliver worldwide
- We also supply DNV 2.7-1 Open Top Containers for offshore in 10ft and 20ft designs.
20ft Hard Top Open Top Container Specifications
All specifications are indicative. Individual container dimensions may differ.
External Nominal Dimensions
6m x 2.43m x 2.6m (high), 20’ x 8’ x 8’ 6” (high)
5.8m x 2.35m x 2.4m, 19’ 4” x 7’ 8” x 7’ 10”
2,890 kgs, 6,371 lbs
Max Gross Weight
30,480 kgs, 67,200 lbs
27,590 kgs, 60,825 lbs
Steel doors and panels, timber floor
Removable steel roof, swing doors.
Designed, Built and Certified