20ft DNV/ISO Reefer CCU
Reefer Containers provide energy efficient, portable and secure storage of goods requiring temperature control. Certified to DNV 2.7-1 standards, Cargostore’s Offshore Reefers are suitable for Offshore use and come in 10, 20 and 40ft sizes.
We also supply the 20ft Dual Voltage Twin Room Reefer unit.
- DNV 2.7-1 certified and CSC plated
- Robust, reliable and proven design
- Built for the high ambient temperatures of the Middle East (+50°C)
- Can freeze and chill simultaneously
- Units can be supplied with stainless steel shelving
- PVC Curtain and Interior light
- Units can be stacked with their slings still attached
- Worldwide availability
20ft DNV Offshore Reefer Specifications
Slings – Units supplied with DNV certified slings
External nominal dimensions – 20’ x 8’ x 8’ 6” (high) 6.06m x 2.44m x 2.59m (high)
Internal dimensions – 18’ x 7’ 7” x 7’ 6”, 5.49m x 2.28m x 2.26m
Cubic capacity – 957ft3, 27m3
Tare weight – 11,180 lbs, 5,070 kgs
Max Gross Weight (for offshore) – 44,090 lbs, 20,000 kgs
Max Payload (for offshore) – 22,000 lbs, 14,930 kgs
Refrigeration – Daikin LXE10E
Set temperature range – -30ºc to +30ºc in ambient up to +50º
Voltage – 50Hz: 380V/400V/415V, 60Hz: 440V/460V – Voltage ± 10%
Control – Integrated Microprocessor control unit.
Designed, Built and Certified – DNV2.7-1, BS EN 12079, ISO/CSC
All specifications are indicative. Individual container’s dimensions may differ.