10ft Shipping Container
Reliable and trusted solution for the transportation and storage of dry cargo.
The 10ft Standard Dry Van Container is a compact solution for the storage and transportation of regular dry goods, which can be modified into a variety of configurations to meet your unique needs.
Available in 10ft, 20ft and 40ft sizes as well as High Cube options, 10ft ISO containers are the ideal solution for a number of applications such as storage for schools, construction sites and more. Our 10ft shipping containers are primarily used to transport small load cargos by your choice of transport – rail, sea or road.
All our 10ft containers are CSC plated and ISO certified.
Key Features of our 10ft Shipping Containers
- Lockable door handles
- Forklift pockets to help with transportation
- Wind and water resistant
- Built with either steel or aluminium exterior and a stainless steel interior
- ISO certified and CSC plated for transporting by rail, sea and road
- Available in: 10ft, 20ft, 40ft sizes, as well as High Cube (9′ 6″ high) options
- Hire, purchase, or request modifications
- We deliver worldwide
10ft Standard Dry Van Container Specifications
All specifications are indicative. Individual container dimensions may differ.
External Nominal Dimensions
3 m x 2.43 m x 2.6 m (high), 10’ x 8’ x 8’ 6” (high)
2.8 m x 2.34 m x 2.4 m, 9’ 3” x 7’ 7” x 7’ 9”
15.8 m³, 558 ft³
1,480 kgs, 3,256 lbs
Max Gross Weight
11,900 kgs, 26,180 lbs
10,420 kgs, 22,924 lbs
Steel or aluminium exterior, stainless steel interior
Designed, Built and Certified