20ft DNV/ISO Closed Top CCU
- Flat panel and corrugated available.
- 16,150 kgs payload.
- Dual certified – DNV 2.7-1 and CSC plated.
- Can be shipped as a standard 20ft container to any destination.
- Can be converted to workshops, storage containers, rigging lofts, etc. (All modification work carried out in-house.)
- Internal layouts available to suit requirements.
Slings – Units supplied with DNV certified slings
External nominal dimensions –20’ x 8’ x 8’ 6” (high), 6m x 2.43m x 2.59m (high)
Internal dimensions – 19’ 3” x 7’ 7” x 7’ 3”, 5.89m x 2.33m x 2.21m
Cubic capacity – 1,080ft³, 30.6m³
Tare weight – 8,490 lbs, 3,850 kgs,
Payload (for offshore) -35,604 lbs, 16,150 kgs
Max gross weight (for offshore) – 44,090 lbs, 20,000 kgs
Payload (for ISO) – 58,710 lbs, 26,630 kgs
Max gross weight (for ISO) – 67,200 lbs, 30,480 kgs
Stacking – Can be stacked with supplied slings attached
Designed, built and certified to – DNV 2.7-1 / BS EN 12079, ISO/CSC
Available in flat panel or corrugated
All specifications are indicative. Individual container’s dimensions may differ.
Available for rent or purchase
Depot locations worldwide:
- Great Yarmouth
- West Midlands
- Haven, Netherlands
- Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Neu Mukran, Germany
- Emden, Germany
- Cuxhaven, Germany
- Abu Dhabi
- Saudi Arabia (2018)
- Huston, Texas
- Port Fourchon , Louisiana